Become a CO2 partner
Companies which aim to reduce their CO2 emissions can offset their remaining emissions with CO2 credits with Trees for All. These credits are certified by a reliable international standard. With your donation for CO2 compensation we can plant trees and give people in developing countries a better future.
Make an impact: go for climate neutral
Trees for All has been active in the field of CO2 compensation for over 20 years. We like to help companies achieve their climate goals. This means firstly reducing emissions, then offsetting them. When you are CO2 partner with Plant A Million Zambia, we can offset the carbon emissions that are unavoidable (as yet) in your company, in a lasting and impactful way via CO2-credits. These credits are certified by a reliable international standard.
What we offer:
- Certified CO2 compensation through sustainable reforestation projects
- Acknowledgement as a partner on the Trees for All website
- Use of the Trees for All logo, visual material and project information for your own communication purposes
What we ask:
- A minimum annual carbon footprint of 500 tons
- A thorough analysis of the current carbon emissions of your business operations
- A reduction plan that shows what you will do to reduce emissions in the coming years
- Commitment to enter into a partnership for a minimum of 3 years
Would you like to compensate CO2 without becoming a partner?
You can also easily offset carbon emissions online with us. For example, of your one-time or periodic air travel, car journeys or your energy consumption.
Want to become a partner, but your CO2 emissions are less than 500 tons?
We have several options for becoming a partner with Plant A Million Zambia. Please contact us and together we will see what suits your company best.