Become a corporate forest partner
Plant a unique forest in the name of your company.
Plant your own corporate forest
As a corporate forest partner you make a tangible contribution to the world of tomorrow. We welcome employees and associates of our corporate forest partners to our annual tree-planting days, where they can help plant the new corporate forest themselves. Boots on and spade in hand, they enjoy a unique experience that emphasizes your company’s support for the climate and nature.
How to become a corporate forest partner?
You can become our corporate forest partner by making a minimum donation of 15.000 Euros. Trees for All uses this sum to plant 2.500 trees in the country. And we do so together with you! At our tree-planting days, you can come and plant the first trees of your corporate forest in person
What we offer you as corporate forest partner:
- A unique corporate forest in your name, comprising at least 2.500 trees
- A tangible contribution to a green and healthy world
- Personal donation certificate
- Choice of project in the Netherlands and abroad
- Acknowledgement at the planting location and on the Trees for All website
- Participation in a tree-planting day with employees and/or associates
- Updates on the growth of your corporate forest
- Use of the Trees for All logo, visual material and project information for your own communication purposes
Do you want to plant trees without a partnership?
No problem. You can also easily plant trees online once or periodically with your business.
Start growing your corporate forest
Becoming a Trees for All corporate forest partner is a perfect way to inspire your employees and customers and to make your sustainability policy visible. Get in touch with us to discuss where your corporate forest will grow!